THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

What is best in Life?

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The habits of my mind

A "Habit of Mind” means having a disposition toward behaving intelligently when confronted with problems, the answers to which are not immediately known.


Striving For Accuracy and Precision is one of my habits of the mind. I desire flawlessness to produce exceptional results in any thing am doing or any problem am trying to solve. If the end result brings up questions or doesn't fully support the final result then I have not achieved the precision or accuracy I wanted. I will go back and fix it as show as i have notice it. Some students may turn in sloppy, incomplete or uncorrected work. They are more anxious to get rid of the assignment than to check it over for accuracy and precision. They are willing to suffice with minimum effort rather than investing their maximum. I am not this kind of student.

0 comments: